CAPABILITIES Our Services
Control Systems Integration (CSI) provides the highest level of electrical service in every stage of construction. CSI has the skills, knowledge, and experience to provide our clients with quality craftsmanship in a timely manner. Our projects include:
- Construction for Commercial & Industrial Facilities
- Electrical Maintenance, Repair & Restoration of Existing Facilities
- Office/Warehouse Finish Out
- Cooler/Freezer Ammonia Compressor & Controls Electrical Installations
- Lighting Retrofit to new Energy Efficient Fixtures
- Food Processing & Packaging Power & Control Wiring
- DeviceNet, ControlNet, Fieldbus, & Ethernet wiring
PROJECTS Our Recent Projects
ABOUT US Our Leadership
With over 30 years in the electrical contracting business, the President of Control Systems Integration, Steve Bagwell, is heavily involved in the design, engineering, and construction aspects of our projects. Steve’s knowledge of design and build projects in commercial and heavy manufacturing atmospheres makes him an outstanding team leader with unmatched quality project management.
Steve’s goal is to work directly with owners on layout of all projects and to not only meet, but exceed, their standards. With over 200 industrial manufacturing power and control projects completed both on time and within budget, Steve understands that it is essential to have a quality design team, construction team, and management team.